Monday, October 20, 2008

Housing Progress

Well, here are the updates on the house. We have walls and windows frames formed. After a week of work, there has been major progress. I have no idea who lit the fire, but I can tell you that I am not complaining. Here are some pics to show the progress.




Keep in mind there was a LOT of work going on this week, as these pics show from the last housing post. Bjak said there was a very large crew working on the house for about four days, and I think it shows!

But make sure to remember that the previous photos were taken EARLIER in the week. By the end of the week, we had all of this!!



Yes, all of this happened in fewer than five days!! Yippie!! Major progress in the works with all of this. Walls are up. Windows are in and check out the view from the balcony upstairs!
Anyway, lots going on and will make sure to keep you posted!!


***Preview***
Up next...Robbin and kids go to ABQ!!

1 comment:

Kelli Nørgaard said...

I love the "preview of coming attractions"...
:o)
and I am glad you are posting again, so we don´t seem so far apart!