Monday, May 26, 2008

A brother and sister...



Who like each other!!!

I know it an amazing concept, but my kids actually like each other!! They play, they share, and from the look of these photos from this weekend, they even like to be around each other when they sleep!!

I don't know if it is because they are so close in age or what the deal is. My brother, Scott, and I are both very close in age so we spent a lot of time together as well. But if memory serves, we spent A LOT of time fighting with each other and I sure as heck do not remember us watning to have sleep overs...with each other!!

Given that were are in the boon docks right now, I am very glad that at least have each other to play with!!

2 comments:

NancyH said...

It's been fun having you here!!!

MoMo 2.0 said...

absolutely precious..... everytime you get stressed, read this post again...
My sister and I saw that movie "Martian Child" last winter.... about the same time her youngest was starting her "phase"...and as we were leaving she announced she knew now what the trouble was with her 3 year old... SHE MUST BE A MARTIAN!
lol...you gotta love em!